Aria Buffet Prices
When you dine at the Aria buffet, you will feel like singing beautiful arias to the mouthwatering array of delicious food and beverages set out on the buffet tables like a cornucopia. Indeed, it’s considered as one of the best buffets in the State of Nevada!
Here’s a list of Aria buffet prices:
Gourmet Dinner Buffet
|For unlimited Mimosas, Bloody Marys, Champagne, Premium Beer and Wine on TAP (Extra)||$16.99+|
The Aria Resort and Casino, a luxury establishment, is actually part of the CityCenter complex of the so-called Las Vegas Strip located in Paradise, Nevada. Its twin curved glass-and-steel high-rise towers are joined at the center, a landmark in the city that beckons people from all over the world to try its delightful dining and gaming areas. It’s also the largest and tallest structure in the complex, thus, it simply cannot be missed.
It was opened on 16 December 2009 as a joint venture between Infinity World Development and MGM Resorts International.
What They Are Famous For
The Aria’s buffet offers a great selection of carefully prepared and presented food and drinks from the fresh seafood to the freshly-baked naan, an Indian treat. The international cuisines offered address virtually every need and want from an equally international dining clientele. The dessert selection more than satisfied the sweet tooth with everything from individual candies to pastries and cakes in every shape and sizes.
Of course, diners love the opportunity to indulge in the bottomless premium beer, champagne and wine. Cocktails like mimosa and bloody Mary are also available.
Why Dine Here
As soon as you enter the buffet dining area, you will be impressed by the efficient service from the wait staff and the warm atmosphere. Your next stop will be the buffet tables, which are filled with almost every international cuisine possible including Asian, North and South American, and European, even several Middle East dishes.
The buffet stations to choose from include:
- Fish Market station with fresh seafood including fish and chips, paella, and unlimited crab legs
- Asian station with authentic dishes from China, Japan and Thailand as well as a wide range of dim sum
- Italian station with made-to-order pasta dishes including gluten-free pasta and several types of cured meats and cheeses with a mozzarella bar
- Pizza station with authentic New York-style pizzas, gluten-free pizzas, and calzone
- Mediterranean station with salads, soups and other dishes from the Middle East and North Africa, which are considered healthy options (i.e., Mediterranean diet)
- Tandoori station with oven-fresh naan, vegetables, and chicken dishes, among others
Other stations are the Latin table, carvery station, diner with American comfort food, salad stations, and sweets table. You can indulge in as many of the food and drink as you want since the Aria’s buffets is considered one of the more affordable in the area.
Last Updated: January 7, 2020 5:14 pm