Excalibur Buffet Prices
Unlike the legendary sword of King Arthur, everybody can enjoy the delightful food and drinks available at the Excalibur buffet! Diners have the opportunity to indulge in their favorite cuisines from around the world while also looking forward to the feast of crab legs.
Here’s a list of Excalibur buffet prices:
Friday-Saturday Crab Leg Fest (4:00pm-10:00pm)
All Day Wristband
Buffet To Go
|Friday–Sunday & Holidays||$19.99|
Excalibur Hotel and Casino is located in one of the best spots on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada. MGM Resorts International owns and operates the hotel and casino complex situated at the intersection of Tropicana and Las Vegas Boulevard, as well as linked by overhead pedestrian bridges and free trams to its sister properties, Mandalay Bay and Luxor.
What They Are Famous For
The All-Day Pass is the best way to access the buffet at Excalibur for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Each day, the buffet offers a wide selection of dishes and desserts from global cuisines as well as a feast of crab legs every Friday and Saturday night.
Why Dine Here
The buffet has several stations with breakfast, lunch and dinner usually having separate stations. The breakfast stations include:
- The Pantry offers nutty cranberry granola, Greek yogurt, tapioca pudding, and oatmeal and grits
- The Chef Attended Station has made-to-order omelets
- The Italian station features on applewood-smoked bacon, corned beef hash and monkey bites, and cheese blintzes with strawberry topping
- The Asian bites provides a feast of cinnamon French toast, strawberry pancakes, and griddled buttermilk pancakes
- The Dessert station has freshly-baked pastries, assorted tea bread, and donuts as well as made-to-order crepes
- The All-American station has chicken fried steaks with biscuits, fresh scrambled eggs, homemade country gravy, eggs Benedict, and Spanish omelets.
- The Latin station has chilaquiles, sausage and vegetable breakfast burritos, huevoes rancheros, and caramelized plantains
The stations for lunch and dinner are the same but the food and drinks are different, which means variety can be enjoyed. Diners with an appetite for the good things in life will find that the bountiful selection of comfort dishes will truly make their day – or at least, make them ready to face the challenges and joys of the day and night ahead at the Excalibur casino.,
On Friday and Saturday nights, diners can become gluttons with the extravaganza of seafood dishes. Blue crabs, crawfish, shrimp, crab legs, and sushi are the stars of the menu on these nights of indulgence.
End your meals with the sweet and sumptuous desserts. Diners enjoy the two interactive dessert stations where customized desserts, such as crepes and ice cream bars dipped in white chocolate, can be ordered.
Last Updated: January 7, 2020 5:12 pm