House of Prime Rib Prices
Steak Served in the English Tradition
When people think about steak, they imagine the ones inspired by Texas cowboys or the cowboys from Brazil. But if you want to try well-marbled, juicy, and flavorful Prime Rib following the English tradition, then you should try House of Prime Rib, or popularly known as HOPR.
Here’s a list of House of Prime Rib menu prices:
Roast Prime Rib of Beef
|The City Cut||$37.45|
|House of Prime Rib Cut||$39.95|
|The English Cut||$39.95|
|King Henry Cut||$39.95|
|Children's Prime Rib Dinner||$11.45|
|The Salad Bowl||$7.50|
A La Carte
|Prime Rib a La Carte||$33.85|
Even the décor of the restaurant is English style. Their dining rooms have a cozy and warm atmosphere, and they have rooms to accommodate big groups.
To make sure that each guest gets the best experience, HOPR only serves the top beefs available in the market. Their chefs hand select the finest brands and beef ribs to be brought to their refrigerators. They judge the quality, color, texture, and firmness of the lean, red meat.
They also time the aging of the meats perfectly. The tested method of aging affects the final tenderness and flavor of the rib. And to make sure that you are satisfied with the serving, the prime rib will be carved at your table. They transfer the meat from cart to plate in a short time so they can serve it really hot.
- City – This is for a person with a lighter appetite.
- House of Prime Rib – A big portion of tender and juicy beef.
- English – Thin beef slices to bring out that rich beef flavor.
- King Henry VIII – This is an extra-generous and thick cut—fit for king-size appetites.
- Children’s Prime Rib Dinner – This is for kids 8 and blow. This will be served with milk and ice cream.
- Fresh fish – check with the staff for the catch of the day as well as the price.
To accompany your ribs, they also have mashed potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, and many other side dishes.
For more information, please visit their official website.
Last Updated: January 7, 2020 5:03 pm