5 Tips to Eat Smart at a Buffet
Want to know how to maximize the glorious buffet before you?
Even though a lot of people love good food, hearing about an all-you-can-eat buffet may not be that appetizing. They would think that they can only eat so much, even though everything looks so delicious.
People wouldn’t want to spend much on buffets if they couldn’t get their money’s worth anyway.
Well, first of all, not all buffets are made equal. If you’re planning to have a feast by yourself or with friends and family, make sure that you’re going to the best restaurant.
Check the reviews online or the feedback of your friends, because you may realize that the location you’re planning to go to doesn’t serve as much meat or salads as the other. Or it is also possible that the food tastes bland and generic.
Next, we go to your problem of maximizing your time in the restaurant. What can you do to ensure you’re getting your money’s worth?
- Don’t eat a lot before your lunch or dinner. If you could make yourself hungry before going, that would be ideal. Of course, don’t starve yourself too much because that will not be healthy.
- Don’t drink too much because that will make you feel bloated.
- When you see the food, your mouth will surely water with the sights and smells. Fill you plate with little portions of the stuff that you like. That way, you’ll find out which ones you’ll be picking again in the next rounds.
- Eat slowly, and have little breaks. Chat with your friends or family or play with the little kids for a few minutes.
- Choose the more expensive food. If you love bread or rice, for example, don’t stuff yourself with them. You can do it later. Choose the red meats; but if you’re not into them, go for the prawns and various sea food. And by the time you’re done with the fruits and chocolates, you’ll realize you didn’t miss the bread after all.
If you’re looking for the best buffet in town, try Wood Grill Buffet and be amazed with the range of their wonderful food selection.